PLEASE NOTE: Online ordering is available but at this time, is only available for Local Pickup or Free Delivery (orders over $100.00) within 30 KM of Erin, Ontario. If outside of the 30 KM Radius, you will need to pick up your order at our store. If within the 30 KM radius, when you check out, you will be given the option of Local Pickup or Free Delivery (with orders of over $100.00).
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice at this time. Due to severe product shortages, product availability may suddenly change. We reserve the right to substitute an item no longer available with one of equivalent quality.
Stanley FatMax 15″ Handsaw
Blade is 15 percent thicker; uses three cutting surfaces to cut; induction hardened teeth; back of saw can be used to mark 45 and 90 degree angles; thick, ergonomically designed grip resists slipping and adds comfort.
- SharpTooth Saw Technology uses three cutting surfaces to cut 50% faster than conventional Stanley handsaws
- Induction-hardened teeth stay sharp up-to 5X longer than standard teeth
- Thick, ergonomically-designed grip resists slipping and adds comfort
- Back-of saw can be used to mark 45 deg and 90 deg angles
- Blade is 15 percent thicker than conventional saws for straighter cuts with less binding
Blade Length: 15 in
Blade Material: Steel
Handle Material: Plastic/Rubber
Handle Type: Ergonomic, Slip Resistant Grip
Overall Length: 18 in
Teeth Type: Induction Hardened
T P I or Pitch: 8
Usage: For Wood and Plastic Cutting
|Dimensions||17.8 × 5 × 1.3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.