PLEASE NOTE: Online ordering is available but at this time, is only available for Local Pickup or Free Delivery (orders over $100.00) within 30 KM of Erin, Ontario. If outside of the 30 KM Radius, you will need to pick up your order at our store. If within the 30 KM radius, when you check out, you will be given the option of Local Pickup or Free Delivery (with orders of over $100.00).
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice at this time. Due to severe product shortages, product availability may suddenly change. We reserve the right to substitute an item no longer available with one of equivalent quality.
A.Richard 1 1/4″ Flexible Putty Knife
Richard P-1 1/4-F Flexible Putty Knife
- Ideal for patching small holes and cracks
- Blade width: 1-1/4″
- Flexible blade made of high carbon steel
- Full tang blade has been heat-treated, tempered, ground, mirror-polished and lacquer-sealed
- Polypropylene handle
Flexible Putty Knife with Optimum Blade Design, Hardness and Flexibility, Offering Reliable, Durable, Quality Workmanship. Designed for Patches, Small Holes and Cracks
- Full tang blades, heat-treated, tempered, ground, mirror-polished and lacquer-sealed
- Flexible taping knife blade is hollow ground on both side
- Solvent-Resistent Handle made from polypropylene
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.