PLEASE NOTE: Online ordering is available but at this time, is only available for Local Pickup or Free Delivery (orders over $100.00) within 30 KM of Erin, Ontario. If outside of the 30 KM Radius, you will need to pick up your order at our store. If within the 30 KM radius, when you check out, you will be given the option of Local Pickup or Free Delivery (with orders of over $100.00).
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice at this time. Due to severe product shortages, product availability may suddenly change. We reserve the right to substitute an item no longer available with one of equivalent quality.
This unique modified acrylic silicone is formulated to be spray painted immediately or brushed in just 30 minutes, without the phenomena of spider webbing.
For best results, this product should be tooled within 10 minutes after application. This caulk meets the requirements of ASTM C-834 Type OP, Grade -18 C. Available in white only.
- Durable Air Tight Water Resistant Seal
- Cured Mildew Resistant Bead
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Spray Paint Immediately
- Brush or roll in 30 Minutes
The ACCELERATOR is a premium (proprietary) modified acrylic based sealant that offers unmatched
paintability. The ACCELERATOR allows you to spray paint immediately or brush/roll in only 30 minutes.
Can be used on a wide variety of interior / exterior surfaces, delivering good adhesion and durability. The
ACCELERATOR forms a flexible, durable airtight water-resistant seal. Once cured the bead is mildew
resistant. It is low odor, easy to apply, and is soap and water cleanup.
- Exceeds ASTM C-834, Type OP, Grade -18°C.
- Up to 1/2” in properly designed joints
- 50-year guarantee.
- Interior / Exterior
- Crown Moulding
- Base Board
- Ceramic Tile
- Surface must be dry and free of dirt, dust, oil, mildew, loose paint, old caulk or other contaminates.
- Only apply when sealant surface and air temperature are above 40°F and rising.
- Do not apply on surfaces above 120° F or when rain is expected.
- Cut nozzle at a 45 angle.
- Properly designed joint not to exceed 1/2” in width.
- Use backer rod for joints deeper than 1/2”.
- Tool or smooth bead within 5 to 10 minutes, depending on climatic conditions. This is a fast dry formulation, for best results, tool immediately to ensure best adhesion and a smooth bead.
- Can be airless spray painted immediately.
- Allow 30 minutes curing time before applying paint by brush or roller.
- Full cure should occur 7-14 days after application.
- Clean up tools with soap and water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.