PLEASE NOTE: Online ordering is available but at this time, is only available for Local Pickup or Free Delivery (orders over $100.00) within 30 KM of Erin, Ontario. If outside of the 30 KM Radius, you will need to pick up your order at our store. If within the 30 KM radius, when you check out, you will be given the option of Local Pickup or Free Delivery (with orders of over $100.00)
Tower Accura Plus
A 100% Acrylic Sealant with silicone is designed for slower curing to allow for easier tooling. This caulk meets the requirements of ASTM C-834 Type OP, Grade-18C.
Available in white.
Accura Plus Acrylic Sealant is a 100% Acrylic Sealant. This 100% Acrylic Sealant can be used on a wide
variety of interior and exterior surfaces, delivering superior adhesion and durability. Accura Plus forms a
flexible, durable airtight, water-resistant seal offering exceptional protection from environmental conditions.
Once cured the bead is mildew resistant and forms a flexible, durable, airtight, water-resistant seal that
offers protection from environmental conditions. Once cured is mildew resistant. It is low odor, easy to
apply, and is soap and water cleanup.
• Exceeds ASTM C-834, Type OP, Grade -18°C.
• Up to 3/8” in properly designed joints
• 50 year guarantee.
• Interior / Exterior
- Ceramic Tile
• Surface must be dry and free of dirt, dust, oil, mildew, loose paint, old caulk or other contaminates.
• Only apply when sealant surface and air temperature are above 40°F and rising.
• Do not apply on surfaces above 120° F or when rain is expected.
• Cut nozzle at a 45° angle.
• Properly designed joint not to exceed 1/2” in width.
• Use backer rod for joints deeper than 1/2”.
• Tool or smooth bead within 10 to 15 minutes, depending on climatic conditions.
• Sealant may be removed and tools cleaned prior to curing with soap and water.
• Depending on climatic conditions, allow 4 to 6 curing time prior to painting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.