PLEASE NOTE: Online ordering is available but at this time, is only available for Local Pickup or Free Delivery (orders over $100.00) within 30 KM of Erin, Ontario. If outside of the 30 KM Radius, you will need to pick up your order at our store. If within the 30 KM radius, when you check out, you will be given the option of Local Pickup or Free Delivery (with orders of over $100.00).
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice at this time. Due to severe product shortages, product availability may suddenly change. We reserve the right to substitute an item no longer available with one of equivalent quality.
This product is designed to be used where an Acrylic Adhesive Sealant is ideal for sealing or setting windows, trim, doors, sinks, counters and a variety of substrates. Available in white & clear.
Accura is a quality general purpose caulk and sealant. This acrylic latex caulk can be used on a wide
variety of interior and exterior surfaces. The sealant forms a flexible, durable, airtight, water resistant seal
that offers protection from environmental conditions. Once cured, the bead is mildew resistant and exceeds
the requirements of ASTM C-834 type OP, Grade 0° C. It is designed to seal gaps, cracks, joints, and
seams around windows, trim, doors, sinks, counters, siding, penetrations, hardboard and flashing. Accura
features low VOC, soap and water clean-up and may be painted when cured.
- Painted Surfaces
• Exceeds ASTM C-834, Type OP, Grade 0°C
• Provides a flexible durable seal
• Cured bead is mildew resistant
• Cleans with soap and water
• VOC < 1.5%, Low odorSurface Preparation:
• Surface must be dry and free of dirt, dust, oil, mildew, loose paint, old caulk or other contaminates.
• Only apply when sealant surface and air temperature are above 40°F and rising.
• Do not apply on surfaces above 120° F or when rain is expected.
• Cut nozzle at a 45° angle.
• Properly designed joint not to exceed 1/2” in width.
• Use backer rod for joints deeper than 1/2”.
• Tool or smooth bead within 10 to 15 minutes, depending on climatic conditions.
• Sealant maybe removed and tools cleaned prior to curing with soap and water.
• Depending on climatic conditions, allow 4 to 6 curing time prior to painting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.