PLEASE NOTE: Online ordering is available but at this time, is only available for Local Pickup or Free Delivery (orders over $100.00) within 30 KM of Erin, Ontario. If outside of the 30 KM Radius, you will need to pick up your order at our store. If within the 30 KM radius, when you check out, you will be given the option of Local Pickup or Free Delivery (with orders of over $100.00).
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice at this time. Due to severe product shortages, product availability may suddenly change. We reserve the right to substitute an item no longer available with one of equivalent quality.
Tower All Purpose Silicone
Tower All Purpose 100% Silicone Rubber Sealant is a one-component, acid-curing, silicone sealant for general purpose sealing in do-it-yourself applications. Tower silicone cures at room temperature under the action of atmospheric moisture to give a permanently flexible silicone rubber.
Tower silicone has excellent primerless adhesion and can be used for sanitary applications. Commonly used on glass, tiles, ceramics, enamel, glazed tiles, varnished or painted wood; and some plastics.
Available in White or Clear.
TOWER SILICONE All Purpose 100% Silicone Rubber Sealant is a one-component, acid-curing, silicone sealant for general purpose sealing in do-it-yourself applications. TOWER SILICONE cures at room temperature under the action of atmospheric moisture to give a permanently flexible silicone rubber. TOWER SILICONE exhibits excellent primerless adhesion to most materials and can be used for sanitary application. Commonly used on glass, tiles, ceramics, enamel, glazed tiles, varnished or painted wood; and some plastics.
It forms a flexible, durable airtight, water-resistant seal offering exceptional protection. Once cured the bead is mildew resistant. TOWER SILICONE is safe for UV exposure and will not discolor.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to use No mixing; reduces labor costs
- Joint movement capability ±25% – Flexibility provides long lasting water tight joints
- Easy to gun and tool – Non-sag application
- Available in white and clear – Blends with most materials and substrates
- Primer less application – Adheres to glass, tile, plastics and painted surfaces
- Weather resistant – Produces long-lasting weather-tight seals
- Wide temperature-application range – Suitable for all climates
- Mildew protection – Cured bead resists mildew growth
- Approved for incidental food contact – Can be used for kitchen and sanitary applications
- Siding; Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Panel Walls
- Plumbing, Counter, Vanity
- Window & Door Installation
- Vinyl Siding
- Interior and Exterior
- Above Grade
- Cement Board*
- Vinyl Siding
*Adhesion to porous substrates can be improved in many cases by primer.
The substrate areas that will be in contact with the sealant must be clean, dry and free of all loose
material, dust, dirt, rust, oil, and other contaminants. Non-porous substrates should be cleaned with a
solvent and a clean, lint-free, cotton cloth. Remove residual solvent before it evaporates with a dry
cloth. Protect areas not to be sealed or when using sealant to form weather-stripping by placing wax
paper over sealant to prevent sticking until it has cured. When cured and washed, the product meets
the requirements of FDA Regulation No. 21 CFR 177.2600.2
1. Cut nozzle at 45° angle. Cured bead should be between 1/8” and 1/12” wide. 2. Puncture inner foil
seal. 3. Smooth bead with finishing tool if necessary. 4. Clean up excess uncured sealant from surface
and tools with mineral spirits. 5. Allow 24 hours for sealant to cure. Sealant will not cure in totally
confined spaces. 6. Reseal for reuse. 7. Excess cured sealant must be cut or scraped away. Wash
hands with soap and water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.