PLEASE NOTE: Online ordering is available but at this time, is only available for Local Pickup or Free Delivery (orders over $100.00) within 30 KM of Erin, Ontario. If outside of the 30 KM Radius, you will need to pick up your order at our store. If within the 30 KM radius, when you check out, you will be given the option of Local Pickup or Free Delivery (with orders of over $100.00).
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice at this time. Due to severe product shortages, product availability may suddenly change. We reserve the right to substitute an item no longer available with one of equivalent quality.
Dap Dynaflex 230 Clear
Dap 18304 “230” Sealant is DAP’s most advanced latex sealant technology. It combines superior flexibility and durability of a silicone with the easy tooling, excellent paintability and low odor of latex. Provides excellent adhesion and a watertight, weatherproof seal. Cured caulk is mildew resistant. Interior/exterior use. 50 Year Durability Guarantee. Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A and ASTM Specification C 920, Class 25.
- DAP dynaflex 230 is DAP most advanced latex sealant technology
- Premium elastomeric latex sealant with silicone-like toughness
- Combines outstanding durability, adhesion, and flexibility of a silicone with the easy tooling, paint ability, low odor, and water clean-up of a latex sealant
- Provides a permanently flexible, crack proof seal that is ideal for sealing out water and air leaks to improve the energy efficiency of a home.
- Also seals out insects from entering through small gaps and cracks.
- Cured sealant is mold and mildew resistant.
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications such as sealing around windows, doors, siding, trim, molding and baseboards.
- Exceeds Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A and ASTM Specification C 920, Class 25.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.