Osmo Oil Stain 500 mL
NATURAL OIL-BASED STAIN FOR PROFESSIONALS!
Colour and protect wooden floors easily without visible transitions. Applying a single coat of Oil Stain will create a transparent look showing the wood’s natural grain, whilst an optional second coat will produce an opaque colour. A clear final coat of Osmo Polyx®-Oil is a must to protect pigmented finishes from wearing the colour.
Please Scroll Down To View Colour Shades Below
Approx. Coverage: 24-48m²/L (258-517 ft2/L) per coat
Number of Coats: 1 or 2
Application Temp.: +5°C to 35°C
Approx. Dry Time: 12 hours (or 4 with hardener)
- Extremely durable and hard-wearing
- Variable colour tones: Transparent (1 coat) or Intensive (2 coats)
- Developed for professional use
- Suitable for all woods including exotic woods
- Fast drying – dries in just 4 hours (with hardener)
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine according to DIN 68861-1A
- Saliva-resistant and sweat-proof, suitable for children’s toys conforming to EN 71.3
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
White (3501), Silver Grey (3512), Graphite (3514), Jatoba (3516), Light Grey (3518), Natural (3519), Havanna (3541), Cognac (3543), Tabac (3564), Black (3590)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
OSMO OIL STAIN COLOUR TONES
Note: The above colour shades are a true likeness of the original, after application onto Oak. However, some variation may occur due to screen brightness and uploading processes. It is advisable to test colours on a small sample, as colour may appear differently on other wood species.