- Please choose product options by visiting Osmo Polyx®–Oil – High Solid - Clear - 125ml.
PLEASE NOTE: Online ordering is available but at this time, is only available for Local Pickup or Free Delivery (orders over $100.00) within 30 KM of Erin, Ontario. If outside of the 30 KM Radius, you will need to pick up your order at our store. If within the 30 KM radius, when you check out, you will be given the option of Local Pickup or Free Delivery (with orders of over $100.00).
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice at this time. Due to severe product shortages, product availability may suddenly change. We reserve the right to substitute an item no longer available with one of equivalent quality.
Osmo Wood Wax Clear Extra Thin – 750ml
WOOD FINISH FOR DARK HARDWOOD AND EXOTIC WOODS
Clear, satin wood finish designed for exotic and oily wood species. Osmo Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin is resistant to water and dirt, is very durable and smoothens wood surfaces. Meets the wood’s natural demands: it is microporous and does not crack, flake, peel, or blister. Resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk, and water in accordance with industrial norms. When dry, the finish is safe for humans, animals, and plants and is suitable for children’s toys, and fast to perspiration and saliva.
Approx. Coverage: 194ft2 / coat
Number of Coats: 1 – 2 coats
Application Temp.: +5°C to 35°C
Approx. Dry Time: 12 hours
- For exotic and oily wood species, and dark hardwoods
- Based on natural, rapidly renewable resources
- Microporous – won’t crack, peel, flake, or blister
- Breathable and moves with the wood
- Resistant against wine, beer, cola, tea, fruit juice, milk, and water
- Easy cleaning and maintenance – spot repairable
General Application of Osmo Wax Clear Extra Thin
1. Using Microfiber Floor Roller / Floor Brush (for larger areas) or a Natural Bristle Brush (for smaller areas), work product thinly and evenly into wood in the direction of the wood grain. Brush out any lap marks or stop marks in the direction of the grain
2. Allow to dry for 30 mins – ensure the space is well ventilated
3. Remove excess oil from the surface using a cloth
4. Clean brushes with Osmo Brush Cleaner and Thinner (benzene-free) or Mineral Spirits
5. Allow 12 hours drying time under normal climatic conditions for Osmo Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin to fully dry
Tip: For a high-sheen effect and extra durability you can apply one coat of Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin as a base coat, and use Polyx®-Oil for the second coat.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.