Osmo Wood Wax Finish – Intensive Colours – 375mL
Osmo Wood Wax Finish is a satin-matte wood finish which combines all the advantages of oils and waxes in one unique product. Resistant to water and dirt, very durable and smooths wood surfaces. Easy application – no need for a primer or sanding between coats, which saves time and money. Resistant against liquid spillages and the dry finish is safe for humans, plants and animals.
Scroll Down To View Intensive Colour Tones.
Approx. Coverage: 24-48m²/L (258-517 ft2/L) per coat
Number of Coats: 2 coat = Intensive Colours
Application Temp.: +5°C to 35°C
Approx. Dry Time: 8-10hrs.
- Suitable for all interior use
- Wood grain remains visible with transparent tones and wood grain can be hidden with intensive tones
- Very durable and hardwearing
- Water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
Flame Red (3104), Canola Yellow (3105), Gentian Blue (3125), Mint Green (3131), Grey Beige (3132), Black (3169), Silk (3172), Pebble (3181), Snow (3188)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
OSMO WOOD WAX INTENSIVE COLOUR TONES
Note: The above colour shades are a true likeness of the original, after application onto Oak. However, some variation may occur due to screen brightness and uploading processes. It is advisable to test colours on a small sample, as colour may appear differently on other wood species.