Headwaters Home Improvement Centre - In Our Community
The community of The Town of Erin and the surrounding area is very important to us. We and our principals are strong believers in community support and giving back to our community for the greater good of all.
First Saturday Of Each Month Beginning April 2022
We are pleased to host a Habitat For Humanity Guelph Wellington ReStore Pop-Up Donation Station!
Update - March 2020 COVID-19
Most recently, as we watched events unfold in 2020 with the COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to make sure our community has access to essential supplies and services including:
- Needed disinfectants,
- Personal hygiene products including toilet paper,
- Water softener salt for ongoing maintenance of home water systems
- N95 Certified Respirator Masks
- Ensuring rental equipment that could be required in emergencies is maintained and stock levels with high-availability.
- Planning for and being able to provide home delivery on most of the above.
- A commitment to our community in ensuring fair pricing (although we reserve the right to limit quantities to ensure adequate community coverage).
We've had discussions with U-Haul to ensure moving vehicles and vans are available should you require them especially in an emergency situation.
Our cargo vans and other utility trucks and trailers could be used to help with food transportation or getting emergency supplies from one point to another where needed.
Vital Medical & Safety Equipment
In addition, we've been working with The Province of Ontario to assist with needed supply of N95 Respirator Masks and Latex Gloves for our front line medical staff and first responders.
Local Town Of Erin Groups & Organizations We Support:
Local Committees & Boards:
- Erin Community Radio
- Rotary Club of Erin
- East Wellington Chamber of Commerce
- Credit Valley Conservation
- Town of Erin Economic Development Committee